A and A Travel Complaints Procedure
Our aim ‘To be the most highly recommended company by its customers”. Therefore we take complaints very seriously. If you do have a complaint regarding a driver or the company please follow our complaints procedure below:
- Your complaint will be acknowledged in 5 working days and you will be informed who is dealing with it.
- You will receive a reply to your complaint within 10 working days. If we cannot give you an answer within this period we will write to you to explain why and give an indication of when you can expect a full response.
- If we are at fault we will apologies and try to put things right.
- If we are not at fault we will explain why.
- If you are unhappy you can request your complaint be referred to a Managing Director of the Company.
If you are still not satisfied you can refer your complaint to the Bus Appeals Body:
- For complaints in England or Wales, please send details to: Bus Appeals Body, Terminal House, Shepperton TW17 8AS
- For complaints in Scotland, please send details to: Bus Appeals Body, Hopetoun Gate, 8b McDonald Road, Edinburgh EH7 4LZ
- Telephone: 0300 111 0001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are various ways that can make suggestions and complaints:
- By Post FAO A and A Travel. 16 Teign Walk, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 3LR
- By email: email@example.com
- By telephone: 01903 821678