Minibus and Coach hire in Brighton & Hove, East Sussex
We now offer minibus and coach hire within the English seaside resort town, Brighton & Hove, East Sussex.
We have 16 seater minibuses to 53 Seaters coaches available. Service we offer to the Brighton & Hove community include:
- Brighton & Hove school trips on our coaches.
- Private hire services from Brighton & Hove to anywhere within Europe.
- Airport transfers to and from Brighton & Hove, East Sussex.
- Local day excursions from Brighton & Hove in our luxury coaches.
- Luxury 16 seater minibuses available in Brighton & Hove, perfect for family outings or staff parties.
- Luxury 53 seater coaches available in Brighton & Hove for student organisations from local day trips to full Europe tours.
- We work for many local and corporate business in Brighton & Hove, East Sussex.
Guaranteeing you professional smart and friendly drivers in our luxurious and clean coaches.
To view our minibuses and coaches follow this link: https://aandatravel.co.uk/our-fleet/
Minibuses and Coaches available for hire with driver in Brighton & Hove include:
- 16 Seater luxury minibuses
- 21 Seater coach
- 29 Seater luxury coaches
- 49 Seater luxury coach
- 53 Seater standard and luxury coaches
Popular attractions within Brighton include:
- Brighton Palace Pier– This is a grand century-old pier. There are plenty of fairground rides and amusement arcades to keep you amused, along with delicious doughnuts, candy floss, Brighton rock and traditional fish ‘n’ chips to enjoy.
- West Pier- Just west are the sad remains of the West Pier, which closed in 1975, it began to collapse into the sea in December 2002 and, having since caught fire twice, is just a dark shadow on the water. This is a beautiful sight with amazing sun set views.
- Royal Pavilion- This is the city’s must-see attraction, the glittering party pad and palace of Prince George, later Prince Regent and then King George IV. It’s one of the most opulent buildings in England, and certainly the finest example of early 19th-century chinoiserie anywhere in Europe.
- i360 Tower- Brighton’s newest attraction opened in 2016. The world’s most slender tower is 162m-tall column of reinforced steel and concrete rising rudely in space-age spectacle from the seafront, a huge, impaled, glass doughnut taking ‘passengers’ 138m above the city for some breath taking views of the Sussex coast.
- Brighton Museum and Art Gallery- Set in the Royal Pavilion’s renovated stable block, this museum and art gallery has a glittering collection of 20th-century art and design, including a crimson Salvador Dalí sofa modelled on Mae West’s lips. There’s also an enthralling gallery of world art, an impressive collection of Egyptian artefacts, and an ‘images of Brighton’ multimedia exhibit containing a series of oral histories and a model of the defunct West Pier.
- Brighton Marina- Brighton’s wave-shaped marina washes ashore 1.5 miles east of the pier. Here is a brand-name shopping area with a wide variety of restaurants to chose from, along with a cinema and bowling complex. To get here from the pier you can hop on the Volks Electric Railway. The world’s oldest electric railway, opened in 1883, trundles along the seafront every 15 minutes from just short of the pier.
You can enquire about hiring our minibuses and coaches in and around Brighton, East Sussex but submitting an Online quote
Or Alternatively call our office on 01273 415770