Bath Christmas Market
The award winning Christmas Market is back in Bath for another year. With around 150 chalets in Bath’s picturesque Georgian streets in the perfect place for Christmas shopping.
In the Market you will find unique homeware, personalised gifts and handcrafted Jewellery. Along with tasty food for satisfy your appetite such as Burgers, Hog roasts and caramelised nuts.
Join us for this memorable day out in this stunning Christmas setting.
- Pick ups from:
- Brighton (Seven Dials, Dyke Rd / Austin Rees) (08:40) view map
- Hove, (Palmeira Square. Church Rd) (08:45) view map
- Portslade (Boundary Road/outside Lloyds Bank) (08:55) view map
- Southwick (Bus Stop, A259 Nr Emmaus) (09:00) view map
- Shoreham (High Street Outside Bruno) (09:10) view map
- Lancing (Opposite Lancing Beach car park) (09:15) view map
- Marine Parade (Outside AMF Bowling / opposite Lido) 09:20 view map
- George V Avenue, (Toby Carvery) (09:30) view map
- Angmering (Roundstone pub) (09:45) view map
- Rustington, (Tesco Express) (09:50hrs) view map
- Littlehampton (Train Station) (10:00hrs) view map
- Estimated Arrival 12:50
- Return 18:00 hours
- Estimated Arrival 20:40 – 21:40 hours
- Adults: 12 years – 65 years – £23.00
- Adults: 65 years plus – £20.00
- Children 2 years to – 11 years £20.00
- Babies 0 years – 1 years – Free (With each adult)