Details of Excursion:
Join us as we visit Oxford Christmas Market in the heart of the city.
Oxford Christmas market comes alive with Bright wooden stalls, the aroma of mulled wine in the air and colourful decorations. The market offers unusual & handmade gifts.
Visit Oxford Christmas market for a magical Christmas experience.
- Pick ups from:
- Littlehampton (Train Station) (08:40hrs) view map
- Rustington (Tesco Express) (08:50hrs) view map
- Angmering (Roundstone pub) (08:55) view map
- George V Avenue (Toby Carvery) (09:10) view map
- Marine Parade (Outside AMF Bowling / opposite Lido) 09:20 view map
- Lancing (Opposite Lancing Beach car park) (09:25) view map
- Shoreham (High Street Outside Bruno) (09:30) view map
- Southwick (Bus Stop A259 Bus Stop Nr Emmaus) (09:40) view map
- Portslade (Boundary Road/outside Lloyds Bank) (09:45) view map
- Hove (Palmeira Square, Church Rd) (09:55) view map
- Brighton (Seven Dials, Dyke Rd / Austin Rees) (10:00) view map
- Estimated Arrival 12:30
- Return 18:00 hours
- Estimated Arrival 2030 – 2130 hours
- Adults: 12 years – 65 years – £23.00
- Adults: 65 years plus – £20.00
- Children 2 years to – 11 years £20.00
- Babies 0 years – 1 years – Free (With every adult)
Or call our offices on 01903 821678