We are recruiting a PSV Mechanic.
Within in last 3 years we have grown from 4 vehicles to 16. We currently rely on commercial garages to do near enough all our mechanical work. We are after an experienced PSV mechanic to help us run our fleet and Maintenance program in house.
Currently we do not have a complete inside workshop so initially most work will be from a van and up ours yards.
Must fit the following criteria:
- Full time position. Working a set 40 hour week and be flexible on hours.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a mechanic.
- Experience working on Coaches
- Ability to work on there own and outside in all weathers.
- Must have some tools. But other tools will be supplied over time.
- Must to willing to assist us with roadside assistance if required.
- Be able to do safety inspections.
- Be available some weekends on a on call basis.
- Hard working.
- Ideally the Candidate would hold a PSV License.
To the correct candidate:
- A van will be supplied
- Tools will be supplied over time
- Cabin supplied to store tools and parts
- Negotiable on pay to the right candidate. Full time position guaranteed plus overtime.
- Mobile provide and set fee for being on call.
If you are interested in applying for this position please call us on 01903 821678. Ask to speak to Martin or Nick.
Alternatively email us on email@example.com