1. Thank your staff: It’s a thank you from management to the staff of all their hard work throughout the year
2. Keep up the motivation: Entertaining your staff at Christmas will see them return the favour in hard work, loyalty and motivation for 2015
3. Recognise people’s hard work: It provides an excellent opportunity to reiterate and deliver key company messages, recognition awards and plans for the year ahead. Give staff bonuses if your years been successful.
4. Team building: Incorporate fun into your event with icebreakers and teambuilding activities to strengthen team dynamic and unite the workforce
5. Tax Benifit: Believe it or not there are tax benefits to hosting an Office Christmas Party! HMRC wants you to let your hair down and have a good time!
6. Staff and Managment bonding: Encourages management and staff to mingle outside of a work setting, in turn boasting morale
7. Fun talking point: Maintain staff retention by giving them an event to remember with memories that will be talked about for years to come
8. Something for staff to look forward to: Host during office times gives staff a day at work to really look forward to. This way you’ll more likely have all your staff attend and avoid silly excuses.
9. Sends out positive message: Not to host a Christmas Party sends out a negative message, leaving employee feeling unappreciated. It also makes you look like scrooge!
10. Have fun: And above all, it’s a break away from the desk and an opportunity for everyone to HAVE FUN!